Israel Shopping Tips by ophiro Top 5 Page for this destination
Israel Shopping: 24 reviews and 22 photos
Dizingof Center is one of the most famous malls here in Israel , located in Dizingof street and you can find here a lot of stores and restaurants.
As far as i remember there is a food market every friday and you can buy food from local restaurants.
Outside the mall
The Arena mall is a new mall in Israel but a very successful one.
The location of the mall is right on the marina of Herzliya , a lot of good resaurants , stores and a lot of people.
What to buy: Anything you need or want
Directions: The Marina of Herzliya
The great mall in Petah Tikva
In petah tiqwa we have 5 malls but the greatest one (and the best too) is the big mall near the Beilinson Hospital.
You will find cinema / fast food / stores / restaurants / coffee shops / gym.
The mall called also Ovnat mall and it is the 2nd largest mall in Israel
Address: Jabotinsky St. Petah Tikva
Directions: In front of the Beilinson hospital.
Caesarea - Draydel House
The owner is a second generation ceramicists that works with diffrent and irregular techniques.
He creates alot of jewish crafts like draydels'menorahs seder-plates,havdallah sets,mezzuzahs and more.
Theme: Local Craft
Jaffa's Flea Market
Here you can find a lot of things and very cheap sometimes.
You can buy rings , antiques , musical instruments , clothes and more.
You can bargain with the seller and you will get good prices.
I saw a small guitar that cost 120 nis and he wanted to sell it for 30 nis
What to buy: anything you want.
What to pay: Bargain and lower the prices
Dizingof Street is one of the most famous streets in Tel Aviv , named after Tel Aviv's mayor Meir Dizingof.
This street is full with some of the most prestigious designers in israel and the dizingof center.
Address: Tel Aviv
This mall is the most successful mall in israel and people say it is one of the most successful malls in the whole world.
A lot of stores , cinemas , places to eat.
It is very close to the national football stadium.
More Reviews (136)
- See All A waste of time in Abu Ghaush
- See All Cable ski on park darom
- See All Utopia - Orchid Park
- See All Driving to Jerusalem area
- See All Before Yom Kipur - atonement on the...
ophiro's Related Pages
Israel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Israel - my country"
- "Israel: Land of Contrasts"
- "Holy Week in the Holy Land"
- "Israel: NEW Perspectives"
- "A Spring Journey to Israel"
- "In Promised Land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Israel
- Hotels in Israel
- Transportation in Israel
- Nightlife in Israel
- Restaurants in Israel
- Shopping in Israel
- Warnings and Dangers in Israel
- See All...
Explore the World
- Paphos District Hotels
- Jim Thorpe
- El Morro Hotels
- Qeparo Hotels
- Concord Hotels
- Asbury Park
Badges & Stats in Israel
- 789 Reviews
- 806 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 23 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Israel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Israel
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (15)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Top Israel hotels
- Jerusalem Hotels
- 1878 Reviews - 5390 Photos
- Eilat Hotels
- 388 Reviews - 1157 Photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Hotels
- 1161 Reviews - 2733 Photos
- Tiberias Hotels
- 80 Reviews - 303 Photos
- Haifa Hotels
- 269 Reviews - 793 Photos
- Netanya Hotels
- 101 Reviews - 191 Photos
- Ramat Gan Hotels
- 25 Reviews - 52 Photos
- Zichron Yaakov Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 170 Photos
- Nazareth Hotels
- 109 Reviews - 591 Photos
- Petah Tiqwa Hotels
- 35 Reviews - 59 Photos
- Hadera Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 20 Photos
- Herzliya Hotels
- 89 Reviews - 228 Photos
- Bet Guvrin Hotels
- 30 Reviews - 161 Photos
- Akko Hotels
- 160 Reviews - 537 Photos
- Meron Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 6 Photos