"Vatican city" Vatican City by ophiro
Vatican City Travel Guide: 1,267 reviews and 3,878 photos
This is the most holy place for the christians.
A lot of art , museums , rich history.
We spent here a day on our Italy trip and like every other tourist went to see the "regular things".
- Pros:beautiful buildings , great architecture , art and culture
- Cons:VERY crowded all the time
The Egyptian Obelisk in the middle of the St peter's square is the 2nd largest obelisk that you can find in Rome. the... more travel advice
The best option to see the vatican to my opinion is to walk in this place. this is not a big place so it is ok to walk... more travel advice
ophiro's Related Pages
Vatican City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vatican City - Holy See"
- "The Holy See: A Pilgrim's Report"
- "Destination: Citta Del Vaticano"
- "A country in a City!"
- "VATICAN CITY"
- "Vatican CHRISTMAS 2005"
- "weekend at the Vatican"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vatican City
- Hotels in Vatican City
- Transportation in Vatican City
- Nightlife in Vatican City
- Restaurants in Vatican City
- Shopping in Vatican City
- Warnings and Dangers in Vatican City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vatican City
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Vatican City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vatican City
Photos in Vatican CitySee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos