Caesarea Off The Beaten Path Tips by ophiro Top 5 Page for this destination
Caesarea Off The Beaten Path: 4 reviews and 4 photos
En Hod is a small village very close to Caesarea and Zichron Yaakov.
This is an artists village with many statues everywhere , beautiful houses , small and narrow streets and beautiful view to the Mediterranean Sea.
Nahal taninim (The english meaning is alligators stream) is a nice and peaceful place north to Caesarea and 10-15 minutes driving from there.
Although the name of the place is alligators stream the last alligator was seen here in 1907.
You should pay something like 18 nis to enter the place and a visit is between 1-2 hours.
Rabin Lights Power station
The power station in Hadera is very close to Caesarea.
You can visit the place and learn about israel's electricity company.
More Reviews (33)
- See All Aqueduct
- See All A Gem in the Industrial area
- See All The tower of time
- See All Golf in Caesarea
- Caesarea - Draydel House
ophiro's Related Pages
Caesarea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caesarea of Herod the Great"
- "Ancient City Of Caesarea"
- "Ralli Museum"
- "we took a day off and went to caesarea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caesarea
- Hotels in Caesarea
- Transportation in Caesarea
- Nightlife in Caesarea
- Restaurants in Caesarea
- Shopping in Caesarea
- Warnings and Dangers in Caesarea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caesarea
- 36 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Caesarea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caesarea
Photos in CaesareaSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos