"Anadolu Kavagi - Near the black sea" Anadolukavagi by ophiro
Anadolukavagi Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 41 photos
This is a small village very close to the black sea.
The village is a village of fishermen and tourists that come for a nice off-the-beaten trip from noisy Istanbul.
The trip to Anadolukavagi is very relaxing and beautiful.
I think that if you have a free day you can take the Bosphorus trip and enjoy this village that located on the Asian side of the Bosphorus.
- In a nutshell:Romantic and relaxing day trip from noisy Istanbul
On the way to Anadolukavagi you will see many beautiful houses that more travel advice
Climbing up the hill to see the castle's ruins or the beautiful view can be very difficult because of the angle of the... more travel advice
ophiro's Related Pages
Anadolukavagi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anadolu Kavagi - Near the black sea"
- "A nice daytrip from Istanbul"
- "Anadolu Kavagi"
- "Anadolu Kavağı"
- "Anadolu Kavagi for an afternoon"
- "A small village on the Asian side"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anadolukavagi
- Transportation in Anadolukavagi
- Restaurants in Anadolukavagi
- Warnings and Dangers in Anadolukavagi
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Anadolukavagi
- 12 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Anadolukavagi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anadolukavagi
Photos in AnadolukavagiSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos