"Acco / Akko / Acre" Top 5 Page for this destination Akko by ophiro
Akko Travel Guide: 160 reviews and 537 photos
The city of akko was one of the most important cities of the ancient world.
The city of akko is located in the northern area of Israel between Haifa and Rosh Ha'nikra (the border with Lebanon).
It is something like 1.5-2 hours from Tel aviv.
- Pros:great place for a half day trip
- In a nutshell:Rich history , for culture and architecture lovers
Rosh Ha'nikra (rosh = head , ha' = the , nikra = grotto , head of the grotto) is a very beautiful nature reserve on the... more travel advice
The walls of the old town of akko can be very dangerous !. Don't try to climb on places you should not climb - go to... more travel advice
ophiro's Related Pages
Akko Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Acco / Akko / Acre"
- "Akko (Acre)"
- "Acre - A blend of history"
- "Old Acco (Acre) (Akko)"
- "El Jazzar Mosque"
- "daytrip in ACRE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Akko
- Hotels in Akko
- Transportation in Akko
- Restaurants in Akko
- Shopping in Akko
- Warnings and Dangers in Akko
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akko
- 23 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Akko?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akko
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos