"En Gedi" Top 5 Page for this destination `En Gedi by ophiro
`En Gedi Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 328 photos
I decided to be spontaneous so i woke up early in the morning (3 am) and went to see the sunrise in the dead sea and after that to walk in the area.
- Pros:Beautiful place !
- Cons:Very hot - and only for hikers
- In a nutshell:An oasis on the desert
You need good walking shoes , hat , a lot of water , walking stick is good for unstable rocks , a map of the area. more travel advice
A lot of people come to see the dead sea and to float in the water. A well known custom is to read a news paper in the... more travel advice
ophiro's Related Pages
`En Gedi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ein Gedi: Oasis by the Dead Sea"
- "En Gedi"
- "An Oasis in the Desert"
- "Desert - Dead Sea"
- "sandravdp's Engedi Page"
- "Ein Gedi (Nahal David), and Nahal Arugot"
- See All...
- Things to Do in `En Gedi
- Hotels in `En Gedi
- Transportation in `En Gedi
- Nightlife in `En Gedi
- Restaurants in `En Gedi
- Shopping in `En Gedi
- Warnings and Dangers in `En Gedi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in `En Gedi
- 28 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to `En Gedi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in `En Gedi
Photos in `En GediSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos