"En Kerem" Top 5 Page for this destination `En Kerem by ophiro
`En Kerem Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 188 photos
En Kerem is located near Jerusalem, on the Yehuda mountains
The place was an Arabic village and now you will find here some beautiful churchs , stone houses and quiet.
The Christians belive that John the baptist was born here.
- Cons:can be very crowded on weekends
- In a nutshell:Romantic , and quiet place
If you are driving to Jerusalem area from the center of Israel (Route no.1) don't drive too fast - the road can be... more travel advice
The best way to see the village is by walking. Most of the places are very close to each other and although you can... more travel advice
ophiro's Related Pages
`En Kerem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ein Kerem - Home of John the Baptist"
- "En Kerem"
- "A quiet place away from the city"
- "Religious and Arts Suburb of Jerusalem"
- "Visitation Church"
- "En Kerem or City of Judea"
- "a baby's coming!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in `En Kerem
- Hotels in `En Kerem
- Transportation in `En Kerem
- Restaurants in `En Kerem
- Shopping in `En Kerem
- Warnings and Dangers in `En Kerem
- See All...
Badges & Stats in `En Kerem
- 16 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to `En Kerem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in `En Kerem
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos