"Rosh Ha'nikra" Top 5 Page for this destination Kefar Rosh HaNiqra by ophiro
Kefar Rosh HaNiqra Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 108 photos
Rosh Ha'nikra is a nature reserve close to the border with Lebanon.
The place is a nature reserve because of the grottos that the water made in the rocks.
- Cons:near the border of Israel and a short time to stay
- In a nutshell:Amazing place
Those cliffs are not huge but they are very beautiful chalk cliffs with amazing blue water surrounding them. Rosh... more travel advice
Rosh Ha'nikra is very far from the center of israel (2 hours drive) so the best option is to take a car and drive to the... more travel advice
ophiro's Related Pages
Kefar Rosh HaNiqra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rosh Ha'nikra"
- "Magical grottos and tunnels."
- "Day 1 Excursion to the North"
- "The caves in Rosh HaNikra"
- "ROSH HANIKRA"
- "Rosh Ha'Niqra"
- "~Rosh Hanikra~"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- Transportation in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- Warnings and Dangers in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
- 16 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Kefar Rosh HaNiqra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra
Photos in Kefar Rosh HaNiqraSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos