"Zefat - The Capital of the Galilee" Top 5 Page for this destination Zefat by ophiro
Zefat Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 111 photos
We went to a nice one day trip in Zefat from work.
We walked in the quiet old city , the air was clean and the view over the Kineret and Meron Mountain was amazing.
Zefat is a small town located in northern district of Israel.
the height of the city is 900 meters above sea level and the location of the city is in the mountains of the Upper Galilee (Ha'galil Ha'elyon).
You will find some great views - the Golan, the Hermon mountain , Meron mountain , Tiberias and the Kinneret.
- Pros:Great views , clean air , quiet and holy place
- Cons:if you want city life and action it is a boring place for you
The view from the city is very beautiful. Meron mountain , the kineret and great sunset and sunrise. i think it is very... more travel advice
ophiro's Related Pages
Zefat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Artists and History"
- "Safed: Home of the Kabbalah"
- "Zefat - The Capital of the Galilee"
- "Like visiting into a painting"
- "a holy city in israel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zefat
- Restaurants in Zefat
- Shopping in Zefat
- Warnings and Dangers in Zefat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zefat
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Zefat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zefat
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 152 reviews, 297 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 143 reviews, 138 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 95 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 82 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 75 reviews, 80 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv District Intro, 78 reviews, 73 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 95 photos
- Prague Intro, 60 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caesarea Intro, 36 reviews, 43 photos
- Turkey Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos