"Litle city between Chicago and Milwaukee" Racine by Tom_In_Madison
Racine Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 40 photos
Racine is a little city on the shores of Lake Michigan. It seems like a nice little town, lots of newer things downtown. It also is home to Johnson Wax. The employees there do a lot of work in the community and it shows.
- Pros:Wingspread is wonderful, Johnson Wax Bldg too
Wingspread is a home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright for the Johnson family, head of Johnson Wax in Racine. It's a... more travel advice
Tom_In_Madison's Related Pages
Racine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kringle Heaven"
- "Litle city between Chicago and Milwaukee"
- "iavormar's new Racine Page"
- "ChiTownBoy's new Racine/Kenosha Page"
- "Vicky_Jo's new Racine Page"
- "Love that lighthouse"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Racine
- Hotels in Racine
- Nightlife in Racine
- Restaurants in Racine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Racine
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Racine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Racine
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madison Intro, 58 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 11 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- San José Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milwaukee Intro, 9 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monteverde Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Baltimore Intro, 4 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues