"Circus World and Dr Evermore" Baraboo by Tom_In_Madison
Baraboo Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 33 photos
Dr Evermore has his scap metal sculpture garden just south of Baraboo, and just north of Sauk Prairie.
Baraboo also has the Circus World Museum here.
Dr Evermore was a guy who made art sculpture from scarp metal. His sculptures range from tiny little birds no more than 8 inches tall, to The Forevertron which is about 4 stories tall. He passed away a few years ago, but his sculptures are still here.
HE also has 2 big birds that are in Madison, and the photo is on my homepage.
These here are a group of animals, all made out of musical instruments.
- In a nutshell:Circus Museum and Evermore are 2 good reason to make a day of this small city, 30 minutes north of Madison
This organization helps to save cranes worldwide. There are 15 types, and they are all housed here. Cranes are on 5... more travel advice
Tom_In_Madison's Related Pages
Baraboo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Circus World and Dr Evermore"
- "Kay_C's new Baraboo Page"
- "bokononist's new Baraboo Page"
- "Riding Horses in Baraboo Outside Devil's Lake"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baraboo
- 2 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Baraboo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baraboo
Photos in BarabooSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madison Intro, 58 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 11 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- San José Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milwaukee Intro, 9 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monteverde Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Baltimore Intro, 4 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues