Myrtle Beach Shopping Tips by Tom_In_Madison Top 5 Page for this destination
Myrtle Beach Shopping: 11 reviews and 20 photos
A big shopping/dinning/play area. It's situated very near the airport and not far from the Pelicans baseball stadium. This one is slanted towards tourists, so it has 'those' shops....tshirt, fudge, gift places etc... It also has the Hard Rock Cafe, in the shape of a pyramid here. Lots of other restaurants, geared towards tourists so the price and quality is what you would expect...Senor Frogs, a Planet Hollywood across the street and a coffee shop that is a tribute to the band KISS.
It's located around a river or lagoon, so there is a boat shuttle that takes you from one end to the other for fun. There are huge carp in the lagoon that stick their mouths up looking for food all over the lagoon, near where the people walk.
What to buy: shirts, gifts, fudge...
What to pay: slightly above average...touristy driven.
Address: 1325 Celebrity Circle
Directions: Near airport
Other Contact: 843-444-3200
test out the putters
This is a superstore of all things golf. Inside it has a putting green to test out a huge array of putters. Their is a driving area where you can test out drivers, and hit them into a big tarp. Clothes, shoes, balls, anything you can think of and a whole lot more can be bought here. There are many locations of this store.
What to buy: golf things...everything you can imagine.
Address: 2310 Hwy 17 S, a few other locations too
Directions: 2310 Hwy. 17; North Myrtle Beach
across from Broadway at the Beach
1010 Hwy. 17 S; Surfside Beach
Phone: (843) 272-6030
Theme: Sporting Goods
Yea, since i was with my sister her kids and my mom we shopped a lot. ;)
THis is a mall, but the indoors is pretty cool. Open, bright with some nice designs inside made it so it was rather nice to spend some time here.
They had a few typical and a a lot more not so typical stores here. They also had a few things such as a thing that would allow you to jump up and down and go up to 20 feet in the air because you were tied down by giant rubber bands....hard to explain, but I have a picture here.
Major department store Belk & Dillards anchor it. 170 stores.
Address: 2000 COASTAL GRAND CIRCLE,
Directions: Highway 17 Bypass and US Highway 501
More Reviews (4)
Tom_In_Madison's Related Pages
Myrtle Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "myrtle beach, south carolina"
- "Not Just Myrtle Beach"
- "Myrtle Beach"
- "Myrtle Beach..Fun in the Sun!!"
- "Myrtle Beach"
- "The Vacation of a life time."
- "Myrtle Beach - Can't Wait to Go Back"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Myrtle Beach
- Hotels in Myrtle Beach
- Transportation in Myrtle Beach
- Nightlife in Myrtle Beach
- Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
- Shopping in Myrtle Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Myrtle Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Myrtle Beach
- 7 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Myrtle Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Myrtle Beach
Photos in Myrtle BeachSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madison Intro, 58 reviews, 132 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 11 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- San José Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milwaukee Intro, 9 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monteverde Intro, 13 reviews, 43 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 8 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Baltimore Intro, 4 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues