"Manila - Off the beaten path !!!!" Manila by pfsmalo
Manila Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 17 photos
Manila is one of those towns that when you've passed it you start wondering "does it still exist ?". One motel, one restaurant and two gas stations - That's it. We only came this way because of visiting the Flaming Gorge NRA, but it is a quiet little place, clean and flowered, but if you want a disco or night-club, better try elsewhere. There was a nice surprise in the evening though (see resto tip).
From Manila it is about an hours drive to Flaming Gorge, a beautiful pristine area with a lovely backdrop of red rocks.... more travel advice
pfsmalo's Related Pages
Manila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Manila, Daggett County, Utah"
- "Manila - Off the beaten path !!!!"
- "Basaic Manila Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manila
- Hotels in Manila
- Restaurants in Manila
- Shopping in Manila
- Warnings and Dangers in Manila
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Manila
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (73)
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manila
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 336 reviews, 1336 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 57 reviews, 242 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 44 reviews, 193 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 35 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 9 reviews, 163 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 24 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mauritius Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 111 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 4 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue