"Manila - Off the beaten path !!!!" Manila by pfsmalo
Manila Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 17 photos
Manila is one of those towns that when you've passed it you start wondering "does it still exist ?". One motel, one restaurant and two gas stations - That's it. We only came this way because of visiting the Flaming Gorge NRA, but it is a quiet little place, clean and flowered, but if you want a disco or night-club, better try elsewhere. There was a nice surprise in the evening though (see resto tip).
From Manila it is about an hours drive to Flaming Gorge, a beautiful pristine area with a lovely backdrop of red rocks.... more travel advice
pfsmalo's Related Pages
Manila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Manila - Off the beaten path !!!!"
- "Manila, Daggett County, Utah"
- "Basaic Manila Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manila
- Hotels in Manila
- Restaurants in Manila
- Shopping in Manila
- Warnings and Dangers in Manila
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manila
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (157)
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manila
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 407 reviews, 1569 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 57 reviews, 242 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 44 reviews, 193 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krabi Intro, 38 reviews, 183 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 9 reviews, 163 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 28 reviews, 141 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 24 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Trinidad Intro, 25 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mauritius Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue