"Chloride. AZ." Chloride by pfsmalo
Chloride Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 36 photos
The small hamlet of Chloride was founded around 1860/63 when silver was discovered in the Cebat hills behind the town. Over 2000 people lived here at one time, working in the more than 75 different mines, but since the closure of the majority population is now around 400. Lovely atmosphere walking around the streets full of nostalgia.
Just off the centre of town is this mock-up cowboy town called "Cyanide Springs". Kept in good shape by the Chloride... more travel advice
pfsmalo's Related Pages
Chloride Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Chloride Page"
- "I Left My Heart in Chloride"
- "Chloride. AZ."
- "Chloride Arizona"
- See All...
Explore the World
- State of Tamil Nadu
- Naga Hotels
- Tajiguas Hotels
- Florence Junction Hotels
- Portinho da Arrábida
- Conil de la Frontera
- Mathura Hotels
- Nathan Bedford Forrest State Park
- Chongqing Shi
- Santa Elena Hotels
- Tuxtla Gutiérrez Hotels
Badges & Stats in Chloride
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Chloride?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chloride
Photos in ChlorideSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 336 reviews, 1336 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 57 reviews, 242 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 44 reviews, 193 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 35 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 9 reviews, 163 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 24 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mauritius Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 111 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 4 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue