Vietnam Packing List Tips by pfsmalo
Vietnam What to Pack: 69 reviews and 36 photos
Kids with giveaway pens.
Luggage and bags: A smallish backpack for everyday use, carrying all your bits and pieces and perhaps a bottle of water.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: In most places good walking sandals (Teva style) are good enough for all day.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Your own medicines plus any aspirines, paracetamol, plasters, stuff like that to give to dispensaries you find on your route.
Photo Equipment: Too much film or memory cards is never enough. Plus at least a set of batteries and charger for digital people.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Good hard wearing shorts(bermudas) are fine, even for women.
Miscellaneous: Always useful for the kids - plenty of biro pens, writing pads, hair ties for girls are welcome and if the worst comes to the worst can be used as a bribe for that not to be missed photo.
More Reviews (8)
pfsmalo's Related Pages
Vietnam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A narrow land with a bit of everything"
- "Tampa_Shawn Visits Vietnam"
- "Count your Dong in Vietnam"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vietnam
- Hotels in Vietnam
- Transportation in Vietnam
- Nightlife in Vietnam
- Restaurants in Vietnam
- Shopping in Vietnam
- Warnings and Dangers in Vietnam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vietnam
- 121 Reviews
- 598 Photos
- 143 Forum posts
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (71)
Have you been to Vietnam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vietnam
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 337 reviews, 1337 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 57 reviews, 242 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 44 reviews, 193 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 35 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 9 reviews, 163 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 24 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mauritius Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 111 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 4 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue