"Utah - Red Rock Country." Top 5 Page for this destination Utah by pfsmalo

Utah Travel Guide: 5,387 reviews and 14,088 photos

Photographer's dream.

Utah, like neighbouring Arizona really is heaven for a photographer with the numerous parks, National or State, plus the areas that don't even qualify for these prestigious titles. As the numerous pictographs and petroglyphes depict, the area has been habited for centuries.

• Last visit to Utah: Sep 2009
  • Intro Updated Jan 9, 2010

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Hi Paul, I don’t know how I missed this page before. Great photos and tips on Bryce and Zion and also the lesser-known canyons. I also like the ghost towns. Good that some of the old houses are still there, and even a few inhabitants are still hanging on. In California they used to say that such towns were being preserved in a state of “arrested decay”.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2012 at 2:34 AM

What a wonderful page! It brought back happy memories and made me wish I could go back and see all that you did. Fantastic photos!

• Roadquill's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2011 at 11:23 PM

Hi Paul, thanks for the birthday wishes. I feel so lucky to have made it to Europe three times this year, yet when I see your Utah page it reminds me I need to get back and visit Utah again. Best, Karl

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2009 at 6:15 AM

Superb Utah travel page with amazing photographs. Lots of amazing national parks and canyons to visit and explore especially Red and Cottonwood Canyons and Zion and Arches National Parks. We certainly hope to visit Utah one day! ~ho & pang

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2009 at 2:38 AM

Love your shot of Double Arch. We weren't hiking much that day...ended up two days in Arches exploring during our trip out there. Cannot wait to get back there.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2008 at 1:47 PM

wow, as usual your pages and photos are a sensation to the senses!wonderful and stimulating visiting this page.love the shots with snowfall!As an addendum - i visited France again(Cote d'azur for 1st time) last mth - have a nice page on Eze...!and Kuwait!

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2008 at 4:37 AM

Very nice photo's you have here ;-)

pfsmalo

“Well I'm standing next to a mountain......Voodoo Chile - (Slight Return)... Jimi Hendrix”

Badges & Stats in Utah