"Spiddal, Co Galway." Spiddal by pfsmalo
Spiddal Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 9 photos
We actually only spent enough time here to find a b + b late in the evening and leave the next morning. This is the beginning of the southern part of Connemara and all around are the lakes and hills. Nice views also of Galway Bay and the Aran islands.
This is a real "off the beaten path" place to go, next stop the US. The wind howls and the views are bleak. The roads... more travel advice
pfsmalo's Related Pages
Spiddal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spiddal, Co Galway."
- "An Spidéal - The Heartof Gaelacht"
- "Eszter's Spiddal Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spiddal
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (157)
Have you been to Spiddal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spiddal
Photos in SpiddalSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 407 reviews, 1569 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 57 reviews, 242 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 44 reviews, 193 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krabi Intro, 38 reviews, 183 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 9 reviews, 163 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 28 reviews, 141 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 24 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Trinidad Intro, 25 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mauritius Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue