"Ceret - Cherry country." Céret by pfsmalo
Céret Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 144 photos
I really enjoy Ceret, generally for its quietness out of season, its windy little streets and calm atmosphere. Being invited down by my wife's sister and brother in law, I thought ok, nice weekend by the swimming pool etc etc. The chosen weekend was the "CHERRY FESTIVAL". A little earlier this year than usual with a bumper crop. Turned into a horrendous weekend with dancing, music etc until all hours. The President of France is always the recipient of the first Ceret cherries. Market prices for the cherries were 2.50 euros a kilo or 7 euros for 3 kilos. Less than half the price of 2008 !!
Lovely little shop on rue Manolo that has homemade ceramic ware from decorative tiles to ashtrays to bowls and vases for... more travel advice
The priory is reached by a tiny twisting track off of the road between Ille sur Tet and Amelie les Bains. It is very... more travel advice
pfsmalo's Related Pages
Céret Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ceret - Cherry country."
- "Art in a mediaeval mountain village."
- "Ceret, a great day trip from Perpignan"
- "Quaint and Pretty"
- "WELCOME TO MY CéRET PAGE......:-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Céret
- Hotels in Céret
- Transportation in Céret
- Restaurants in Céret
- Shopping in Céret
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kamloops Hotels
- Horseshoe Beach Hotels
- Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Cavite Hotels
- Sunny Beach
- Saint Julian's
- Williamsburg Village
- New York State
- San Francisco
- Bergen op Zoom
- Vernazza Hotels
- South Korea
- Isola Palmarola Hotels
- Bacolod City
- Key West
- Traverse City
Badges & Stats in Céret
- 10 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (71)
Have you been to Céret?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Céret
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 336 reviews, 1336 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 57 reviews, 242 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 44 reviews, 193 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 35 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 9 reviews, 163 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 24 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mauritius Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 111 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 4 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue