"Porto - no, not the Portuguese one." Porto by pfsmalo
Porto Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 39 photos
Built up into a tourists town with 3 star hotels and over-expensive restaurants, Porto still does have a nice atmosphere to it during the day. Surrounded by medium sized mountains the town has a pretty little port underneath yet another Genoan tower and a wide beach with good swimming. Shame that to get to the water loads of rocks and large pebbles to be negociated. This is also one of the major points to take off on a boat trip to the Capo Rosso, Girolata and the Natural Reserve of Scandola. Can also be counted on for some sensationnal sunsets.
Quite a drive in the mountains to find Soccia, given as one of the loveliest villages of Corsica. Not much room for... more travel advice
Girolata can only be got to by one of the boat trips or a 7kms hike down from the main road. There is no trail, not even... more travel advice
pfsmalo's Related Pages
Porto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Porto - no, not the Portuguese one."
- "Porto de Corsica"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porto
- 6 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (182)
Have you been to Porto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porto
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 407 reviews, 1569 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 57 reviews, 242 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 44 reviews, 193 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krabi Intro, 38 reviews, 183 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 9 reviews, 163 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 28 reviews, 141 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 24 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Trinidad Intro, 25 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mauritius Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue