"So much to enjoy." Phum O Mekong by pfsmalo
Phum O Mekong Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 72 photos
The first time I came here I spent 3 days, the second time 5 days cruising and there's still so much more to see and do it's unbelievable !! People seem to be on a permanent happy hour, very friendly and welcoming. Find somewhere to hire a bike and get out on the backroads to the unnamed villages where with a little chance you'll get invited in for a drink or a mango.
Found this fellow in a market waiting for his parents.
Good to hire a sampan with motor to get out onto the backwater away from the pollution and big boats on the main drag.
This is the biggest floating market on the Mekong. more travel advice
I loved this couple of hours on the water, getting up early to be out there and watching the sights. more travel advice
pfsmalo's Related Pages
Phum O Mekong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "So much to enjoy."
- "Life - far from Idle on the Mekong"
- "Mekong River"
- "mekong delta/ floating market"
- "From South to North of Viet Nam"
- "Trip along the Mekong"
- "The Mekong Delta"
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phum O Mekong
- 16 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (91)
Have you been to Phum O Mekong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phum O Mekong
Photos in Phum O MekongSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 367 reviews, 1473 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mali Intro, 57 reviews, 242 photos, 5 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 44 reviews, 193 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 35 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Utah Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 9 reviews, 163 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 24 reviews, 140 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mauritius Intro, 24 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 111 photos
- Luang Prabang Intro, 20 reviews, 95 photos