VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

pfsmalo's profile photo

pfsmalo

paul Online Now
"I've spent all me money on whisky and beer!!"

My Favorite Pages

Travelogues

Trinidad

Udaipur

Destination Pages

Arches National Park - Landscape Arch.

Utah, United States of America

Travel Map

Pijlmans's Profile Photo
  • Pijlmans's Profile Photo
    Pijlmans 8 hours ago

just register at TP and post in the forum: <a href="http://www.travellerspoint.com/forum.cfm?thread&#61;110066" rel="nofollow" class="ealink" target="_blank">travellerspoint.com/forum.cf...</a>

• pfsmalo's Profile Photo
    pfsmalo 7 hours ago

Thanks again Dennis but I am on thé road for another 3 weeks and I haven't thé time for all that, thanks

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Feb 18, 2017 at 1:07 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Paris with kids'. You've been a huge help.

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Feb 6, 2017 at 4:55 AM

Paul! Just noticed a very recent forum post from you! I thought you were traveling?

dsgw25 Feb 3, 2017 at 3:36 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'What City to spend 2 nights in besides Havana?'. I appreciate your advice.

superpug's Profile Photo
superpug Jan 24, 2017 at 3:31 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Night time temperatures in March'. You've been a huge help.

jayrule Jan 16, 2017 at 6:57 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Chinon to Chambord Wednesday afternoon'. You've been a huge help.

lonestarcrispy's Profile Photo
lonestarcrispy Jan 14, 2017 at 11:01 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Travelling to Cuba Jan18-26'. I appreciate your advice.

lonestarcrispy's Profile Photo