"Mandurah" Top 5 Page for this destination Mandurah by Purpleshade
Mandurah Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 280 photos
Mandurah is a small tourist town on the coast about 1 1/2 hours drive south from Perth. (Zoom out form this map to see where itisi in relation to Perth and Rockingham http://www.whereis.com/whereis/getMap.do?ref=homeMap)
The foreshore area at Mandurah is a delightful place to spend to stroll around. My husband and I come here often. There's usually a few pelicans, and in the summer there's often small jazz/blues bands playing at the weekends.
The foreshore park runs all along the estuary, and dolphins often come close in and can be clearly seen.
There were three dolphins here, honestly!
They are so hard to catch on camera! You can just see the splashes where they went back down into the water.
There's lots of interesting shops and things to look at.
- In a nutshell:Delightful tourist town
This is a shop dedicated to fairies and fairy like things. It has many cheap items suitable for children, as well as... more travel advice
We went to this new restaurant on the first Saturday it was open, it was packed out. On the menu there was a small... more travel advice
Purpleshade's Related Pages
Mandurah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Mandurah"
- "Fabulous Seaside Town On West Coast"
- "MANDURAH MY SECOND HOME"
- "Mandurah - Gorgeous Beach Sth of Perth"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mandurah
- Hotels in Mandurah
- Transportation in Mandurah
- Nightlife in Mandurah
- Restaurants in Mandurah
- Shopping in Mandurah
- Warnings and Dangers in Mandurah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mandurah
- 10 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Mandurah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mandurah
Top 5 Pages
- Rockingham Intro, 35 reviews, 123 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Exmouth Intro, 30 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broome Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fremantle Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- Perth Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues