"Picturesque village by the Alps" La Clusaz by Chatte40
La Clusaz Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
I walked about 7 kilometers down to the village, and enjoyed fresh alp-air, sunshine, silence...Really lovely.
Aravis-mountains surrounding the village everywhere.
At this restaurant I opened my "terrace-season", enjoying cold beer, watching stylish french people with their dogs and looking sun going down to mount Aravis...People ate fondue etc. on the terrace (what a delicious smell...), I was waiting for my group for dinner to other place...
It`s something magical at this place, because usually I don`t drink beer..
I took this picture from official la Clusaz-pages...This is very good picture of the village. This is right place for outdoor activities; skiing, skating, slalom, snowshoe-walking...
- Pros:Outdoor activities, nature, fresh air, very good food, nice restaurants and cafes...
- Cons:a little bit expencive, like in Alpine-areas usually, but it worth to pay from good experiences!
- In a nutshell:Outdoor-activities with french style!
Chatte40's Related Pages
La Clusaz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Clusaz"
- "A touristic city in the alpes."
- "Picturesque village by the Alps"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Clusaz
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to La Clusaz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Clusaz
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mikkeli Intro, 3 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Savonlinna Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lac d' Annecy Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Krakow Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Tampere Intro, 3 photos
- La Clusaz Intro, 3 photos
- Petra Intro, 2 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 1 photo
- Stockholm Intro, 1 photo