"Barbate, a nice fishermen city" Barbate de Franco by spanishguy
Barbate de Franco Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 42 photos
We did a small stroll through Barbate after our beach day in Zahara de los Atunes. This city has some beautiful buildings, as the church and the town hall, both located in a beautiful square with gardens.
Barbate was called "de Franco" till 1998 because Francisco Franco, the former Spanish dictator founded this city between 1938 and 1950, as it's explained at the coat of arms located in the town hall.
spanishguy's Related Pages
Barbate de Franco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great landscape, sea and mountains"
- "Los Canos de Meca - Alternative beach holiday?"
- "Barbate de Franco"
- "Higueral de la Oliva"
- "Barbate, a nice fishermen city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barbate de Franco
- Hotels in Barbate de Franco
- Restaurants in Barbate de Franco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barbate de Franco
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Barbate de Franco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barbate de Franco
Photos in Barbate de FrancoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 186 reviews, 741 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barcelona Intro, 69 reviews, 316 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevilla Intro, 65 reviews, 274 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 19 reviews, 94 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 20 reviews, 85 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 19 reviews, 86 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Frigiliana Intro, 24 reviews, 69 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Úbeda Intro, 24 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estepona Intro, 25 reviews, 55 photos