"Seville, my home town" Top 5 Page for this destination Sevilla by spanishguy

Sevilla Travel Guide: 2,254 reviews and 5,775 photos

Sevilla tiene un color especial...

Welcome to Seville! , the city where I live in. As capital of Andalusia, it is the fourth largest city in Spain with a population of around 700.000 inhabitants within the metropolitan area.
The city is one of the most touristic spot in the country. There are lots of interesting places to visit, as the Cathedral and its Giralda tower, the Plaza de España (Spain's square), the Alcazar (Fortress), the Fine Arts Museum... Of course, there are two important traditional events in town: the Holy Week (religious) and the April's Fair (festive) both in Spring.

After a lot of time disappeared from VT I'll update my page little by little, but not hesitate to ask me any question about Seville here or on the forums!

Enjoy Sevilla!!

UNESCO in Seville

Seville is a very important historic city and we are proud that three of our main buildings are listed in the UNESCO Wordl Heritage list since 1.987: The Cathedral (with its famous Giralda tower), the Alcázar (King's residence) and the Archivo de Indias (Archive of the Indies)

You can click on the links to directly proceed to its tips

Seville is located in the southwest of the Iberian Peninsula, in the West of the Autonomous Region of Andalusia. It's 538 kilometres far from Madrid, 138 Km from Cordoba and 219 km from Malaga.

• Pros:One of the nicest Spanish cities
  • Cons:Summers are too hot usually
  • In a nutshell:Try to live it like a local!
  • Intro Updated Aug 23, 2013

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Antonio, que lindas fotos de Sevilla. Estuve algo enfermo durante mi visita, pero goze bastante. Falta volver a verlo bien.
    Saludos de Estados Unidos.val

• liliana91's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Lovely photos here!! :)

• TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM

Some absolutely great tips on Seville which will come in so useful in April! Thanks!

• PrincessMonja's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Hi Antonio! Great pages on Sevilla! I'm moving there in July. Can't wait to live in such a beautiful city. I'm now even more excited after reading your pages. The bi-lingual site is also good for my Spanish! Thanks, Best wishes Kate

• Sep 3, 2009 at 10:14 AM

The Archivo was the neatest thing I visited in Sevilla--everything in the city was worthwhile, this was just the best! It is the sexiest, friendliest city I have been to outside of north America.

• unaS's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2009 at 2:28 AM

Gorgeous opening photo on your Intro! Many excellent tips. Have copied and pasted most to take with. Thanks. P.S. - really like your ppp too :)

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2009 at 1:16 PM

excellent page! if im ever back again to do Seville a bit more I will take your pages with me!

• Goner's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2008 at 10:43 PM

Hey, I'm going to be in Sevilla in September too, enjoying your pics and tips.

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2008 at 12:53 AM

We will be in Sevilla in September, so I will visit your page every now and then to read your tips!

• giampiero6's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2008 at 10:05 AM

loved Sevilla so much when I visited. Kansas City where I grew up is the sister city of Sevilla and shares its love of fountains!

spanishguy Lives Here!

spanishguy

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page”

Badges & Stats in Sevilla

Have you been to Sevilla?

Latest Activity in Sevilla