"Taiwan's capital : Taipei or Taipeh" Taipei Shih by WStat
Taipei Shih Travel Guide: 1,512 reviews and 4,119 photos
Taipei is the capital of the Republic of China, known as Taiwan. It is situated in the northern part of the island, between the Yangming Mountains and the Central Mountains. The largest city of Taiwan, it serves as its financial and governmental center.
Taipeh's airport - Tschiang Kai Check International Airport - is situated about 35 miles north of Taipeh, close to the city of Taoyuan
- Pros:a very chinese city with a western touch
- Cons:rather overcrowded
WStat's Related Pages
Taipei Shih Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It’s a very good experience"
- "Hello Taiwan!"
- "Taipei Hsih"
- "Taipei -Eating out"
- "A Walk in the Countryside"
- "Like a hometown for me"
- "New Year in Taipei"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taipei Shih
- Hotels in Taipei Shih
- Transportation in Taipei Shih
- Nightlife in Taipei Shih
- Restaurants in Taipei Shih
- Shopping in Taipei Shih
- Warnings and Dangers in Taipei Shih
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taipei Shih
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Taipei Shih?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taipei Shih
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 51 reviews, 85 photos
- Seoul Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 16 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beruwala Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bentota Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Sydney Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos