"Valley, high mountains and a glacier" Neustift im Stubaital by WStat
Neustift im Stubaital Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 14 photos
Just have a look at the picture, taken from Neustift down the Stubai-valley to the glacier!
One of the most beautiful hotels I know, is Pfurtschellers "Jagdhof"
Not only a place for ***** -star living, but also a very special spa- and wellness-center. Not to mention the excellent kitchen and wines !
Jagdhof is a member of the famous "Relais et Chateaux" , the club ot the best hotels of the world!
Have a look at http://www.hotel-jagdhof.at
- Pros:-best place for short/medium/extensive hiking and climbing. Ideal place for Paragliding!
- Cons:- days pass much faster than at home !
- In a nutshell:A synthesis of alpine experience, beauty and wellness !
WStat's Related Pages
Neustift im Stubaital Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Valley, high mountains and a glacier"
- "IN CONSTRUCTION"
- "skiing here"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Neustift im Stubaital
- Hotels in Neustift im Stubaital
- Restaurants in Neustift im Stubaital
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Neustift im Stubaital
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Neustift im Stubaital?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Neustift im Stubaital
Photos in Neustift im StubaitalSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 51 reviews, 85 photos
- Seoul Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 16 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beruwala Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bentota Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Sydney Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos