"MAJORCA - "Ballermann" and Tranquility !" Majorca Island by WStat
Majorca Island Travel Guide: 651 reviews and 1,283 photos
Some people know Majorca-Island as a haven for drunken- or semi-drunken people, partying the whole day long (like some like to do in Majorca's neighboring island of Ibiza), but quite a few got to know Majorca completely differently: as a mediterranean pearl, a hidden beauty with her pine-forests, olivetrees and fincas.
My Majorca is to be found at the northwest-coast, in some small villages and towns like Valdemossa or Deiya.
- Pros:- friendly, majorcan people still to be found, if one looks ! Great scenery!
- Cons:Crowds in Palma & at the eastcoast's "Ballermen"
- In a nutshell:A mediterranean beauty
WStat's Related Pages
Majorca Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL ISLAND OF MALLORCA."
- "Majorca, a European paradise"
- "8 million people a year can't be wrong !"
- "Mallorca Island"
- "Mallorca - a great island"
- "Majorcan Meanders"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Majorca Island
- Hotels in Majorca Island
- Transportation in Majorca Island
- Nightlife in Majorca Island
- Restaurants in Majorca Island
- Shopping in Majorca Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Majorca Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Majorca Island
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Majorca Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Majorca Island
Photos in Majorca IslandSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 51 reviews, 85 photos
- Seoul Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 16 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beruwala Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bentota Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Sydney Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos