"A small town between Bentota and Beruwela..." Aluthgama by WStat
Aluthgama Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 7 photos
... an important hint about possible Rip-Offs, when buying liquor (or spices !)
(see "Warnings" and "Tourist Traps")
The shops and also the weekly Monday-Market in Aluthgama offer various goods,fine and fresh vegetables and a lot of genuine Sri Lankan spices. The best shop for spices is the local Pharmacy on Galle Road. Omit the socalled "Spice Gardens"at any rate, where you will pay most probably the 3-fold European price !!
Ranga-Wine Stores is certainly one of the most modern and well-assorted on Sri lanka's westcoast. Liquors of local... more travel advice
WStat's Related Pages
Aluthgama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A small town between Bentota and Beruwela..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aluthgama
- Transportation in Aluthgama
- Warnings and Dangers in Aluthgama
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aluthgama
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Aluthgama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aluthgama
- Posted in Travel Vienna Forum "Re: Showing ID with photo for..."
- updated a Aluthgama Travel Page "A small town between Bentota and Beruwela..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "A small town between Bentota and Beruwela..."
- Wrote a Review Don't buy without knowledge of the local prices ! in Aluthgama Warnings and Dangers
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 51 reviews, 85 photos
- Seoul Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 16 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beruwala Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bentota Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Sydney Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos