"Bentota in Sri Lanka's Southwest" Top 5 Page for this destination Bentota by WStat
Bentota Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 132 photos
Bentota has about 10 000 inhabitants, most of them singhalese Buddhists. There are two rivers in the south and north (Bentota Ganga / Lunu Ganga), making Bentota to a kind of peninsula. The beach stretches for about 7 kms, hosting some very nice, serene hotels.
- Pros:Wonderful beaches,hotels and people
- Cons:70 kms south of Colombo
- In a nutshell:Explore not only the beach !
Red-vented Bulbul (Pycnonotus cafer) is about 20cm in length, with a long tail. It has brown or black upperparts, with a... more travel advice
Ranga-Wine Stores is certainly one of the most modern and well-assorted on Sri lanka's westcoast. Liquors of local... more travel advice
WStat's Related Pages
Bentota Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bentota in Sri Lanka's Southwest"
- "The Waterside Hotel, Bentota"
- "South Beach + Gold Coast = Tourist Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bentota
- Hotels in Bentota
- Transportation in Bentota
- Restaurants in Bentota
- Warnings and Dangers in Bentota
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bentota
- 9 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Bentota?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bentota
Photos in BentotaSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 51 reviews, 85 photos
- Seoul Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 16 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beruwala Intro, 15 reviews, 30 photos
- Kyongju Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bentota Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Sydney Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos