"Belogradchik area" Top 5 Page for this destination Belogradchik by ChristinaNest

Belogradchik Travel Guide: 67 reviews and 265 photos

• Last visit to Belogradchik: May 2006
  • Intro Updated May 24, 2006

• IngaA's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2008 at 6:16 AM

Locals recommended me Belogradchik Rocks and I was really delighted by the pics I saw online, you've just gave me 1 more proof. Pity that it's a bit far away from the sea :)

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2007 at 8:41 PM

great page Christina!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2007 at 3:42 PM

The fascinating rocks & wonderous caves with their great painting would be enough to entice me - but I would also love the village life & nice countryside - enjoyed the tour!

• calcaf38's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2007 at 7:08 PM

The birthday wishes from Bulgaria were a wonderful surprise. Thank you, and congratulations on all your beautiful pages.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2007 at 12:46 PM

Wonderful page about very interesting place. The Belogradchik rocks and Magurata Cave worth visiting. Never knew there are such rocks in Bulgaria. Aincient graffity looks very amasing. Thanks for sharing!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2006 at 12:29 PM

I can see why Belogradchik is on your 'must see' list!! What a spectacular place with its amazing rock formations and historic fortress! I love exploring quiet country village areas like this myself. Very well done and thank you!

• morgenhund's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2006 at 1:54 AM

I'll have to get to Belogradchik when my overdue trip to Bulgaria finally comes off!

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2006 at 3:18 AM

Excellent write-up Christina! This is definitely a must go!

• loisl's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2006 at 12:21 PM

I would love to see the caves. Thanks for sharing your great tipps with us. Cheers, Peter

• Rusket's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2006 at 2:57 PM

Looks like a place I would like to visit! Nice stories about your personal experiences :-)

ChristinaNest

“Don't panic!”

Badges & Stats in Belogradchik

Have you been to Belogradchik?

Latest Activity in Belogradchik