"Postcards and stamps from Europe" Europe by ChristinaNest

Europe Travel Guide: 690,716 reviews and 1,844,507 photos

Postcard and stamp passion

Moomin cards, wonderful surprise in the mailbox. One sent by a friend and another, from VT member Pupulainen, it has the first day postmark and autographs of the artists:) I like the Moomin characters, and I love maxi cards (cards with matching stamp).
Thank you!
And you can see that Marty likes them too:)

Picture taken during my Paris-Sofia flight in October 2002. I guess those are the Alps.

• Intro Updated May 16, 2007

• Rumi-fan's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2007 at 2:54 AM

Hello Christina. Your postcards from Bulgaria arrived today. THANK YOU. My first ever post card from Bulgaria. In fact my first anything from Bulgaria. And how nice to see you put my post card from Dortmand on yr page. :)))

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2007 at 4:26 AM

Nice postcard collection. May it grow and grow. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, SL

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2007 at 9:52 AM

Your collection is growing :). Enjoy the rest of the Sunday!

• loisl's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2006 at 7:07 AM

wow, my marmots look great on your page. Cheers, Peter

• Daja123's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2006 at 1:04 PM

A fascinating The Alps photos. Waiting for more!

• pocketpiglet's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2006 at 4:46 AM

Lovely photos from your meetings! And how nice Sheep and Elge were not too busy and could also attend ;-)

• spanishguy's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2006 at 4:18 AM

Hi Christina! I have just seen the postcard I sent you here! Thank you so much! I'll scan your pretty soon too. I love your VT meetings, they look so cool!! :-)

• Jul 27, 2006 at 8:38 AM

Hi Christina, CONGRATULATIONS on your first VT meets! Everyone looked like they enjoyed themselves, including Mr. Sheep and Backpackermoose. Heehee. Thanks for sharing and may you have many more VT meetings to come. =)

ChristinaNest