Kazanluk Transportation Tips by Childish Top 5 Page for this destination
Kazanluk Transportation: 9 reviews and 10 photos
Bulgaria, Kazanluk, Train Station
I took the train at 7:50 from one of the trainstations in Sofia - Poduyane - which is near my flat. The train was late for 5-10 minutes already and when it finally arrived in Kazanluk it was late for 40 minutes.
There are several train 'categories' of trains in Bulgaria - the fastest one is 'express', the next one is 'fast train'(burz vlak) and the last very slow train is called 'travellers train'(putnicheski vlak). The one I was travelled with was from the second category. The trains from this category are usually the old machines used years ago as express trains. Nowadays the cabines of the express trains look similar to the ones in Germany, where the waggon is not separated into several cabines. In the last years I travelled only with the express trains so it was an interesting experience to travel in a fast train again, where there are 8-10 cabines in a waggon. On the way to Kazanluk there was a group of mountain hikers in the cabine so I was listening to their conversation (and trying not to laugh to their jokes, at times without success). And I was sorry that I don't have such friends who like going in the mountain to join them.
On the back way the train was late for about an hour.
More Reviews (13)
Childish's Related Pages
Kazanluk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kazanluk in general"
- "Kalzanluk - Roses, Artists and Thracian Tombs"
- "With thanks to all!"
- "Kazanluk: Valley of the Roses"
- "Medical Facilities"
- "Kazanluk - the town of Thracians and roses."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kazanluk
- Hotels in Kazanluk
- Transportation in Kazanluk
- Nightlife in Kazanluk
- Restaurants in Kazanluk
- Shopping in Kazanluk
- Warnings and Dangers in Kazanluk
- See All...
Explore the World
- Willoughby Beach Hotels
- Port Oneida Hotels
- Tel Mond Hotels
- Delphi Hotels
- Northern Ireland
Badges & Stats in Kazanluk
- 14 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Kazanluk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kazanluk
Photos in KazanlukSee All Photos (66)
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 29 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lüneburg Intro, 15 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tunis Intro, 16 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nesebar Intro, 17 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazanluk Intro, 14 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kyustendil Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Hannover Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Goslar Intro, 12 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naroden Park Vitosha Intro, 6 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues