"Hebron" Top 5 Page for this destination Hebron by Childish
Hebron Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 88 photos
It wasn't planned to go to Hebron. We had some time left on our first day in the Holy Land and after visiting the Mar Sabas Monastery we left to Hebron instead going to Jerusalem immediately.
Again, our visit to Hebron was from Christian religion interest, and not from historical point of view, so I was a kind of disappointed. Our goal was the Russian monastery of St. Trinity.
This time we were told that it may not be safe to go to the downtown. Hebron lies on West Bank, in Palestine Autonomy.
The land around the Oak of Abraham near Hebron was bought by the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad... more travel advice
Childish's Related Pages
Hebron Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Enemies in the City of the Friend"
- "Hebron City"
- "City of Jewish Forefathers"
- "Occupied Hebron"
- "The City where I learned the meaning of Injustice"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hebron
- Transportation in Hebron
- Restaurants in Hebron
- Warnings and Dangers in Hebron
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hebron
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Hebron?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hebron
Photos in HebronSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 29 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lüneburg Intro, 15 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sousse Intro, 19 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tunis Intro, 16 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nesebar Intro, 17 reviews, 69 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazanluk Intro, 14 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kyustendil Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos
- Hannover Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Goslar Intro, 12 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naroden Park Vitosha Intro, 6 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues