"Teotihuacan" Teotihuacán by leigh767
Teotihuacán Travel Guide: 216 reviews and 636 photos
A sprawling Aztec ruin, Teotihuacan is famous for having the world's third-largest pyramid, the Pyramid of the Sun (Pyramida del Sol). another attraction is the Pyramid of the Moon.
Teotihuacan warrants a full day trip from Mexico City. Direct buses can be taken from one of the city's bus stations. the trip will take about an hour.
A walk around the ruins can be extremely rewarding. Keep an eye out for restored carvings on columns and beautiful flora... more travel advice
This is the world's third largest pyramid. To climb to the top would involve a 124 m ascend. ropes along the stairs make... more travel advice
leigh767's Related Pages
Teotihuacán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Under the Hothothothot Mexican Sun"
- "Meeting the gods"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Teotihuacán
- Hotels in Teotihuacán
- Transportation in Teotihuacán
- Nightlife in Teotihuacán
- Restaurants in Teotihuacán
- Shopping in Teotihuacán
- Warnings and Dangers in Teotihuacán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Teotihuacán
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Teotihuacán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Teotihuacán
Photos in TeotihuacánSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 77 reviews, 83 photos
- Cairo Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Etosha National Park Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 20 reviews, 11 photos
- Beijing Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos