"Tuguegarao City Landmarks" Top 5 Page for this destination Tuguegarao City by masterrecca
Tuguegarao City Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 131 photos
The seat of the Archdiocese of Tuguegarao. The church with belfry is the biggest Spanish-built church in Cagayan Valley, constructed under the supervision of Fr. Antonio Lobato, OP on June 17, 1761 to 1767 (Cagayan Souvenir Program, 1968). The cathedral suffered massive destruction in WW II and was rebuilt by Msgr. Bishop Constance Jurgens. It is considered as one the of the most beautiful works of art in the country and the world today. Its picture appears at Rome Basilica.
These 'Hornos" or ovens were used to make the bricks for constructing almost all the churches in Cagayan Province.
The Buntun Bridge is the second longest bridge in the Philippines. It is 1.124 kilometers and crosses the longest river in the Philippines. the mighty Cagayan River.
- Pros:there so many places to go to & things to do
- Cons:you always seem to forget about the time, coz ur having so much fun
- In a nutshell:its both modern and traditional, and its a great mix
Air-conditioned restaurants, hotels, discos, videokes, movie houses, and other amenities are found in Tuguegarao,... more travel advice
It has a terminal along EDSA, Quezon City, bus fare is P675. Travel time is 10-11 hours. more travel advice
masterrecca's Related Pages
Tuguegarao City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rough Rivers for Wild Rides"
- "Visiting Tuguegarao"
- "Tuguegarao City Landmarks"
- "Tuguegarao City, Province of Cagayan"
- "Tongue-twisting Tuguegarao"
- "TUGUEGARAO CITY"
- "Road trip galore"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tuguegarao City
- Hotels in Tuguegarao City
- Transportation in Tuguegarao City
- Restaurants in Tuguegarao City
- Shopping in Tuguegarao City
- Warnings and Dangers in Tuguegarao City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tuguegarao City
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tuguegarao City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuguegarao City
Photos in Tuguegarao CitySee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tuguegarao City Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Piat Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Penablanca Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Iguig Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 3 photos