"Ghost town of Russell Gulch" Russell Gulch by Yorick12
Russell Gulch Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Russell Gulch is an old mining town located in Gilpin County just a few miles outside of Central City via Virginia Canyon Road. It is now filled with partially collapsed stone buildings, mixed with a few upkept homes. It's very scenic and worth a look. Taking Virginia Canyon or the "Oh My God Road" from Central Central into Idaho Springs is a thrill in itself! All of Russell Gulch is on private property so be respectful and don't trespass.
One stone and brick building remains intact, though vacant.
Yorick12's Related Pages
Russell Gulch Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Russell Gulch
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Russell Gulch?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Russell Gulch
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ann Arbor Intro, 17 reviews, 6 photos
- Denver Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Colorado Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Central City Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Gent Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rocky Mountain National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.