"South Park Country" Fairplay by Yorick12
Fairplay Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 15 photos
If you've ever seen Comedy Central's "South Park" Fairplay's a destination for you. South Park is actually a huge area of grasslands within a mountain valley and Fairplay is the largest city within the South Park limits. Today its the marketing center for the South Park ranchers. Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the writers of South Park, actually grew up in Conifer about 65 miles away.
This is a lovely church; a must see. It was built in 1874, in the Carpenter Gothic style. It is listed on the National... more travel advice
Yorick12's Related Pages
Fairplay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fairplay, Colorado"
- "South Park Country"
- "Panning For Gold in Fairplay"
- "Basaic Fairplay Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fairplay
- Hotels in Fairplay
- Nightlife in Fairplay
- Restaurants in Fairplay
- Warnings and Dangers in Fairplay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fairplay
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Fairplay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fairplay
Photos in FairplaySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ann Arbor Intro, 17 reviews, 6 photos
- Denver Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Colorado Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Central City Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Gent Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rocky Mountain National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.