"Ancient Mayan Site" Altun Ha by Yorick12
Altun Ha Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 63 photos
Altun Ha is the name given ruins of an ancient Maya city. It is believed to have been occupied from 200 BC to 1100 AD with more than 10,000 people at one time. There are much larger sites in Belize, but Altun Ha is a mere 30 miles from Belize City and an easy day trip. Much of the city has been lost to the jungle, but what remains is still amazing.
Yorick12's Related Pages
Altun Ha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Altun Ha, an Ancient Mayan City of Belize"
- "Altun Ha"
- "Altun Ha - ruins of an ancient Maya"
- "Ancient Mayan Site"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Altun Ha
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Altun Ha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Altun Ha
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ann Arbor Intro, 17 reviews, 6 photos
- Denver Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Colorado Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Central City Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Gent Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rocky Mountain National Park Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.