"A town in a valley, Ranau." Ranau by dilvin
Ranau Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 90 photos
I remember vividly my first sight of Ranau. Driving down from Kundasang on my way to Poring Hotspring, i made a mental note that i must stop at this town before i return back to KK. So, after a hot and cold dip in Poring, hungry and late for lunch, i stopped @ Ranau, hoping to fid something nice to eat. Some local delicacies perhaps. Found a very 'local look' restaurant, called Kheng Lok Hwa. The rest is history. Good food, fair price, great services. I left Ranau leaving behind my heart. Arrgh..I gotta go back Ranau again!..Something gotten hold in my heart.
- Pros:Look with your heart, and you shall find the charms.
- Cons:On the surface, looks like any other small town in Malaysia
- In a nutshell:I found peace here.
Almost having the same concept of the Harmony street in Malacca where the worship places of different religions is just... more travel advice
Ranau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Making a stop in Kundasang"
- "Kundasang War Memorial Garden"
- "A town in a valley, Ranau."
- "Mysterious mountain area"
- "IT'S A LITTLE PLACE"
- "Ranau - highest town in Sabah"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ranau
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Ranau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ranau
No friends yet.