"Was this city named after me?" Jasper by Veghel
Jasper Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 405 photos
I visited Jasper late summer 2003. Jasper is the biggest 'city' in the region, but is not really a place where you want to stay for more than a couple of nights. Must do's are the Jasper Tramway and Maligne Lake.
Jasper's slogan is especially nice if your name is Jasper too, like me! Wonderful by nature! more travel advice
Veghel's Related Pages
Jasper Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jasper - My Favourite Place in Canada by aussirose"
- "JASPER --- ALPINE CHARM"
- "A place where you surrounded by nature"
- "Was this city named after me?"
- "Rocky Mountian Hideaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jasper
- Hotels in Jasper
- Transportation in Jasper
- Restaurants in Jasper
- Shopping in Jasper
- Warnings and Dangers in Jasper
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jasper
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Jasper?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jasper
Photos in JasperSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 30 reviews, 111 photos
- Veghel Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Lebanon Mountains Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos
- Mikumi National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Roccaraso Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- El Calafate Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos
- Zanzibar Town Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andermatt Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Adeje Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos