"München, capital of Bavaria" München by Veghel
München Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 134 photos
For some unknown reason, my view of München had never been very positive, though I had never visited the place. Early 2004, I went to München with my wife and two friends, basically because we did not want to spend Queen's Day at home and we could get very cheap tickets to München. We spent two days and one night that completely changed my view on the city: München is a great place to be!
The pedestrian zone in the München city center is a very good place to go shopping for a couple of hours. World class... more travel advice
The München town hall is situated at the Marienplatz, where the pedestrian zone meets this beautiful square. more travel advice
Veghel's Related Pages
München Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bavaria's capital"
- "Muenchen- the City With Heart"
- "München, capital of Bavaria"
- "I have to move this page under the "Munich" sectio"
- "München 2001/2002"
- See All...
- Things to Do in München
- Hotels in München
- Transportation in München
- Restaurants in München
- Shopping in München
- See All...
Badges & Stats in München
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to München?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in München
Photos in MünchenSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 30 reviews, 111 photos
- Veghel Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Lebanon Mountains Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos
- Mikumi National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Roccaraso Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- El Calafate Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos
- Zanzibar Town Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Andermatt Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Adeje Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos