"Puigcerda" Puigcerdà by Veghel
Puigcerdà Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 26 photos
I visited Puigcerda during a skiing holiday in La Molina - Masella (see Alp). It's a typical border city, with much more shops than you would expect if you consider the size of the village. A lot of French go shopping in Puigcerda, like the Spanish go shopping in Bourg-Madame on the other side of the border. Shopping and eating is about all you can do in Puigcerda, but it if you likt it it is definitely worth spending an afternoon. Besides, Puigcerda can be an excellent base for daily ski trips if you don't mind driving about 30 minutes. La Molina - Masella (Spain) and Font Romeu (France) are closeby., and also Pas de la Casa (Andorra) is within reach.
Veghel's Related Pages
Puigcerdà Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nature break from busy Barcelona"
- "PUIGCERDÀ AND LA TOUR DE CAROL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puigcerdà
- Hotels in Puigcerdà
- Transportation in Puigcerdà
- Restaurants in Puigcerdà
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puigcerdà
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Puigcerdà?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puigcerdà
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 30 reviews, 111 photos
- Veghel Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Lebanon Mountains Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos
- Mikumi National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Roccaraso Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- El Calafate Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos
- Zanzibar Town Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andermatt Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Adeje Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos