"African island for a relaxed summer holiday" Zanzibar Town by Veghel
Zanzibar Town Travel Guide: 245 reviews and 643 photos
My wife and I stayed in Stone Town, Zanzibar's capital, from 26 to 29 July 2006. Zanzibar is a beautiful island with many things to do, including swimming with dolphins, spice tours and visiting mangrove forests. Stone Town itself is a good starting-point for your trip, though I recommend staying there no longer than two or three nights, as there is not so much to do in the city itself and it does not have attractive beaches like the island's east coast.
The House of Wonders -- constructed in the 1880s -- is Zanzibar's national museum. On the gound floor and first floor,... more travel advice
I planned to have dinner in Monsoon restaurant, but it appeared to be very necessary to make a reservation (at least in... more travel advice
Veghel's Related Pages
Zanzibar Town Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STONE TOWN"
- "Zanzibar Town"
- "You have to visit Stone Town"
- "Mji Mkongwe"
- "The Stone Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zanzibar Town
- Hotels in Zanzibar Town
- Transportation in Zanzibar Town
- Nightlife in Zanzibar Town
- Restaurants in Zanzibar Town
- Shopping in Zanzibar Town
- Warnings and Dangers in Zanzibar Town
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Zanzibar Town
- 10 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Zanzibar Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zanzibar Town
Photos in Zanzibar TownSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 30 reviews, 111 photos
- Veghel Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Lebanon Mountains Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos
- Mikumi National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Roccaraso Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- El Calafate Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos
- Zanzibar Town Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Andermatt Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Adeje Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos