"Old village in heart of the Eifel" Bad Münstereifel by Veghel
Bad Münstereifel Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 21 photos
Bad Münstereifel is a charming old village in the Eifel mountains. In some places, very little has changed over the years and it feels like if you're back in the age of Charles Dickens (despite this is Germany, probably the English telephone causes this feeling; however there were no telephones in the age of Dickens!). There are quite a few monuments to visit and if you like walking or cycling in the surroundings, this could be a nice place to spend a few days. It is nice to spend an afternoon walking slowly through the main street, drinking something somewhere and visiting the shops. Please note that most German shops are not open on Sunday and close early on Saturday.
I started in Bad Münstereifel and walked about 4 km south to Eicherscheid, parallel to the main road. From Eicherscheid,... more travel advice
Veghel's Related Pages
Bad Münstereifel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bad Münstereifel"
- "Old village in heart of the Eifel"
- "a very nice historical spa town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bad Münstereifel
- Hotels in Bad Münstereifel
- Restaurants in Bad Münstereifel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bad Münstereifel
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Bad Münstereifel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bad Münstereifel
Photos in Bad MünstereifelSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 30 reviews, 111 photos
- Veghel Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Lebanon Mountains Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos
- Mikumi National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 50 photos
- Roccaraso Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos
- El Calafate Intro, 8 reviews, 38 photos
- Zanzibar Town Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andermatt Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Adeje Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos