"Where in the Philippines is Dipolog?" Dipolog by iris_e
Dipolog Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 24 photos
Dipolog is in the the province of Zamboanga del Norte in Mindanao. I wasn't really able to travel around Dipolog (except the airport) because I headed straight to DAKAK PARK BEACH RESORT in Dapitan about 30-45 minutes from the Dipolog Domestic Airport.
Dakak Park Beach Resort was once a very famous resort in the Philippines. In the early 1990s it won an award as one of the best hotels & resorts (note that these are awarded not only by Philippine agencies but also an international award-giving body. In 1992 it was given a certificate of Excellence by the Presitigious Resorts of the World (according to Pilmap). It's one of the first if not THE FIRST first class resort established in Mindanao.
My stay is filled with ups and downs. The resort is very comfortable. Food is fresh and really delicious. And reasonably priced too. There may be a few staff that need hospitality training though. Make sure to check my tips for additional info.
- Pros:laidback environment, for dakak: very private
- Cons:some locals are just plain rude (and I'm Filipino at that!)
- In a nutshell:Love the Prawns! Yummy!
walk along the shore... take in the view and the serenity of nature. more travel advice
iris_e's Related Pages
Dipolog Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where in the Philippines is Dipolog?"
- "Dipolog city"
- "Dapitan City Escapade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dipolog
- Hotels in Dipolog
- Restaurants in Dipolog
- Warnings and Dangers in Dipolog
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dipolog
- 11 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Dipolog?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dipolog
Photos in DipologSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Dipolog Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miagao Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iloilo City Intro, 3 photos
- Puerto Galera Intro, 1 review, 2 photos