"Mosta - My Hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Mosta by tophat30
Mosta Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 220 photos
The village of Mosta is quite busy in terms of business and traffic. Thanks to the Mosta Dome which is worldwide famous we get a significant ammount of tourists everyday. The Main Street opposite the church is packed with cafes' , restaurants and souvenier shops. Apart from some village folklore and legends the town is proud of being on top in two Religious events yearly. Santa Maria ( The patron Saint of Mosta) is celebrated on the 15th of August and Good Friday procession is held two days before the Holy Easter. Please view my tips for more details about my hometown.
Buses 43, 44, 45, 47,49,50,52,56,58,59, all from Valleta 65 from Sliema, 86 from Bugibba more travel advice
Around the Roman Pantheon shaped church, there's 6 chapels. Starting clockwise from the left side door, first chapel is... more travel advice
tophat30's Related Pages
Mosta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rotunda of Mosta"
- "19.000 inhabitants & a giant cuppola"
- "Mosta - My Hometown"
- "Good Friday procession in Mosta"
- "Mosta - Miracle Church"
- "What to do while you are in Mosta."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mosta
- Transportation in Mosta
- Restaurants in Mosta
- Shopping in Mosta
- Warnings and Dangers in Mosta
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mosta
- 12 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Mosta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mosta
Photos in MostaSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 37 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vittoriosa Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valletta Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mdina Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marsaxlokk Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mosta Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos
- Rabat Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Prague Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos