"Moena - Passo Pordoi" Moena by tophat30
Moena Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 16 photos
We passed from this charming village on our way to the Dolomite Mountains. The weather was at it's best. Moena is near the Italian / Austrian border. For a moment you'll forget that you're in Italy. Infact only 15% of the locals are Italians.
Couldn't resist a photo of this original flower arrangment. Infact all the houses and hotels were decorated with flowered balconies
- In a nutshell:So far, the most charming village I've seen
tophat30's Related Pages
Moena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Unknown Turkish Festival in Moena - Italy"
- "Moena - Mushroom hunting in the Alps"
- "Moena - Passo Pordoi"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moena
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Moena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moena
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 37 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vittoriosa Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valletta Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marsaxlokk Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mdina Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mosta Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos
- Rabat Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Prague Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos