"Montecatini Terme and Montecatini Alto" Montecatini Terme by tophat30
Montecatini Terme Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 110 photos
Stayed for two nights in the Royal Palace hotel. Nice shops and had a good night out having beers and browsing through shops. Do not miss the 'Older City' Montecatini Alto. You can reach this city in 8 mins with the red Funicular. Nice village with cafes, antique shops, piazzas, and a good panoramic view of Tuscany below. We also had a wine tasting session in one of the restaurants just near the funicular station.
tophat30's Related Pages
Montecatini Terme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The city where i live"
- "Delightful Spa Town and Hill Vilage"
- "Montecatini Terme, renowned health spas"
- "Montecatini Terme: Relaxing and Fun"
- "Montecatini Terme and Montecatini Alto"
- "Montecatini Terme"
- "Small spa town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montecatini Terme
- Hotels in Montecatini Terme
- Transportation in Montecatini Terme
- Nightlife in Montecatini Terme
- Restaurants in Montecatini Terme
- Shopping in Montecatini Terme
- Warnings and Dangers in Montecatini Terme
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montecatini Terme
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Montecatini Terme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montecatini Terme
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 37 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vittoriosa Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valletta Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marsaxlokk Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mdina Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mosta Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos
- Rabat Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Prague Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos