"Sarlat - Périgord Noir Region" Top 5 Page for this destination Sarlat-la-Canéda by tophat30
Sarlat-la-Canéda Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 237 photos
Sarlat was built by the 7th century in the heart of Dordogne. Among the attractions this Medieval town has to offer, one can see St Sacerdos Cathedral built in the 11th century, St Mary's church which was later converted to a market, the Jardin des Enfeus and St Bernards's tower.
When we arrived in Sarlat the weather was perfect. ( You can see from my photos) In less than fifteen minutes The sky... more travel advice
Half way at the right side of the cathedral there's an exit door that leads you to the Old Abbey Cloister, the courtyard... more travel advice
tophat30's Related Pages
Sarlat-la-Canéda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sarlat ~ Capital of the Perigord Noir"
- "A Carefully Preserved Medieval Town"
- "Picturesque, fun and friendly"
- "Sarlat - Périgord Noir Region"
- "Most beautiful town in the universe. Fact"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sarlat-la-Canéda
- Hotels in Sarlat-la-Canéda
- Transportation in Sarlat-la-Canéda
- Restaurants in Sarlat-la-Canéda
- Shopping in Sarlat-la-Canéda
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sarlat-la-Canéda
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sarlat-la-Canéda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sarlat-la-Canéda
Photos in Sarlat-la-CanédaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 37 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vittoriosa Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valletta Intro, 13 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mdina Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marsaxlokk Intro, 9 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mosta Intro, 12 reviews, 26 photos
- Rabat Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Gozo Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Prague Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos